Announcement: Cheeky Monkey is cruising throughout the Pacific Ocean!
Our company is in search of crew!
S/V Cheeky Monkey is approximately to attempt the greatest cruising adventure through the Caribbean to Panama to the Galapagos south Pacific islands so we are seeking the best crew to join us with this adventure!
If you’re a Turf to Surf Newsletter customer, you could remember me personally recently composing that “I’d always slow down in 2016 and appearance around more” – well, that perspective lasted a complete month before we decided we’d had sufficient pause and, as opposed to spending annually in Caribbean on Cheeky Monkey, we’re heading towards the South Pacific instead! (By the way, when you yourself haven’t yet subscribed to my monthly publication, you certainly can do therefore here at Turf to Surf’s Subscription Page by entering your email.)
If you’re thinking about crewing for all of us and want to find out more about us (Tasha & Ryan), the crew we’ve had agreeable thus far, as well as the forms of activities we’re out chasing, catch up on our tale by viewing our YouTube Channel, Chase the Story: www.youtube.com/chasethestoryaroundtheworld
Therefore, let’s have down seriously to it — have you been the following team member we’re searching for to participate the party on Cheeky Monkey?
Take a good look at record of characteristics we’re looking below, and tell us if you’re intent on joining us on this adventure!
- Good sense of humor
- Young in mind
- Good individual hygiene
- Not allergic to or afraid of cats
- YouTube creator / Videography experience
- Creative abilities
- Social Media / PR expertise
- Sailing experience
- Great at repairing things
- Good chef
- Great at water sports (and tend to be willing to teach us several things)
- Please submit the following 2 things by e-mail: (1) answer comprehensively the question “how come you need to become a part of this adventure?” in the shape of either a 2-minute personal video clip (consist of link to video clip) or perhaps a 300-word personal written statement. And feel free become imaginative together with your answer and exactly how you determine to respond to it either in video or in terms. (2) application / C.V. – we request this because you want to get an concept of your professional experience and/or adventuring experience.
- Application Deadline: March 23rd, 2016
- Email submissions to email@example.com
- Simply how much does it price? You merely must protect the expense of your flights and any individual necessities you worry to shop for in ports. Board, food, booze and adventures covered by united states.
- The length of time am I going to be crewing for? No adventure with this magnitude can be achieved on a two-week getaway. We are trying to find team who is able to invest in a crossing or two.
- All crew share equally into the duties aboard Cheeky Monkey, including keeping view, cleansing, cooking, keeping the watercraft, repairs, provisioning runs and cocktail generating.
- We expect crew to play a role in the imaginative process aboard, making use of whatever skills they will have or are willing to discover – in other words. video-making, posting on social networking, photography, web site building, etc.
- We expect team to have enjoyable and enjoy the experience!
Note from Tasha & Ryan
We enjoy hearing from you and having to learn more of your tale! We’ve had great experiences thus far with crew aboard who embody all of the characteristics we’ve in the list above. Therefore tell us if you’re the lacking website link inside next great adventure — we’d want to satisfy you! Or if you know a person who would love to sail with us on Cheeky Monkey, share this opportunity together!
Tasha & Ryan